- Printed in an edition of only 500 copies
- Book is hand numbered and autographed by Schatzberg.
- Additional special collectors print also signed and numbered Schatzberg.
- 88 triton images & specialty papers
- 11 x 14.75 inches
- Clam shell case
- 128 pages ISBN:0-9779008-5-1
This limited edition book contains rarely seen photographs capturing the mannerism and style of the Haute Couture scene of Paris in 1962. Brilliantly captured by avant-garde photographer and filmmaker Jerry Schatzberg while on assignment for Esquire magazine, Paris 1962 brings to life the grand salons of Yves Saint Laurent and Dior along with the influential photographers, designers, and critics present in Paris at this pivotal moment in cultural history.
All images are ©2010 Empire Editions & Jerry Schatzberg | All Web Content ©2010 Catherine Johnson LLC | Site designed by 2Pinc.com